Please refer to our newly acquired wedding division, Tux Productions, for all your wedding needs, or call 514 660 7508.
Weddings are one of the most important days of anyone’s life, and we truly appreciate that. You’ve been planning for months, and dreaming for years, so let’s make this day P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Weddings are a very special occasion and rely on simply booking the best in the various functions: Food, Venue, and most importantly… MUSIC! Tux is committed to providing a service of excellence, experience and decadence at an affordable price. We tailor the party to how YOU picture it, and ensure that the flow of the evening runs perfectly smooth. Our versatile and experienced staff of MTL’s best dj’s and hosts will make sure the party goes all night long. We assure the tools and reliability that will allow you to go into your day with confidence and re-assurance. Did we mention… every wedding comes with two free personal consultations. Why? Because that’s the Tux way of doing things.
How it Works
We truly love and excel in what we do and are one of MTL’s top wedding services. If you are interested in booking, the next step is to have a no pressure sit down and go over everything because obviously having face-face gives you peace of mind and a feel for who you are booking! After that, if you choose to book TUX, GREAT! If not, not a problem either…. Again, it is a very personal choice and depends on your personal feel, trust, vibe and budget.
Tux has been specializing in weddings for over 6 years now. Our goal is to provide an amazing modern service with respect for tradition, but without cliche (i.e.: No YMCA’s or cheesy 50 yr old guys in a black dress shirt playing piano music all dinner while constantly talking on the mic).
Our young and experienced staff plays nothing but awesomeness from all genres and generations to please the full age spectrum of all the friends and fam attending. Obviously, we also consider what your favourite artists songs and genres are (according to your suggested playlists). How it works, is not only do you get a DJ/MC service, but we call it a “consulting” service as well…. where we sit down with you both 1 on 1… 2-3 times before the wedding to:
1) Setup a schedule of your day from the time guests arrive to the time they leave, giving you relief as to when your first dance is, speeches are, etc etc… setting up a nice flow according to the style and vibe of wedding you want uniquely for you
2) to get to know each other well so you feel comfortable and we are on the same page and
3) to quarterback the night’s schedule, food, photographers and everything on the big day so you can simply show up and ENJOY your own party without worry.
Generally the costs ranges from $1500-3000 (but may differ depending on your specific needs). In most cases it would be 2000-2500$ for the full day, Ceremony setup, cocktail setup, reception sound & basic lightshow for the dance floor…
Your payment options are to pay a 1000$ deposit and the rest on the night of….. ORRRRR we also have an early pay promo in place whereby if you pay the full amount up front you are discounted %15.
This all depends on the size, scope and venue. Of course, either way you receive a payment receipt, invoice and contract of services.
Service Description (Basic)
BASIC SERVICE INCLUDES (TECH):
– Tux DJ & Assistant for full day and evening
– 1-2 speaker soundsystem for Ceremony and Cocktail (as needed) with Wireless mic and stand for nuptials. Obviously setup is nice and subtle with ample sound for crowd. Dj to play pre-determined music for ceremony (ie: bridal party, bride, signing papers etc)
– For reception full DJ kit of pioneer mixer and cdj’s, serato or equivalent, 2-4-6 powered FBT speaker soundsystem, 2 high quality wireless mics, unlimited song library, lightshow for dance floor with LED uplights, colour HD laser, LED FX light
And of course all serviced to your wishes as we discuss in the planning, quarterbacked by Tux with setup, takedown and travel all included. Basically, whatever you want we provide and make happen.
The only added charges would be a la carte things that you want to add such as:
1) Projector and screen for slide show or movie ($150)
2) Uplighting for added ambiance (45$ +-per light)
3) Superior Moving head light system ($300+)
4) any tech or visual or outside service such as magicians or dance act or whatever you want, linens, screens etc etc etc
We would meet at your earliest convenience for the first consult and really are the best at what we do (not to sound arrogant but confident) and would LOVE to be a part of your big day! If you want to book… the sooner the better as dates go fast.
See you soon… Happy Hunting!
Phil Leithead, President and Owner TUX PRODUCTIONS